- Members must abide by the legislative requirements
of the industry.
- Members must take all reasonable steps to develop and maintain
evidence of the professional competence.
- Members must maintain the good reputation and standing of the
CCRA and shall not bring the organisation, or
its members, into disrepute.
- Members shall not improperly disclose any information that maybe
considered prejudicial to the business of any past or present client or employer.
- Members shall always maintain financial
propriety in their professional dealings with clients and employers.
- Members shall strive to maintain the
highest quality in their work at all time.
- Members shall accept responsibility for
work carried out by persons working under their authority or
supervision. The means that members should ensure that such
person are competent to carry out tasks assigned to them.